|Item type||Current location||Collection||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode||Item holds|
|Book||Institute of Management||General||100 WHA (Browse shelf)||Checked out||13/01/2018||M0033072|
Part I: Ethics / Michael Brady
1. What is Ethics?
2. What is Metaethics?
3. What is Normative Ethics?
4. What is Applied Ethics?
Part II: Political Philosophy / Thom Brooks
5. What is Freedom?
6. What is Justice?
7. What is Global Justice?
Part III. Aesthetics / Kathleen Stock
8. What is Art?
9. What is Aesthetic Experience?
10. What is Aesthetic Judgement?
Part IV: Epistemology / Duncan Pritchard
11. What is Knowledge?
12. Is Knowledge Valuable?
13. Do We have Any Knowledge?
Part V: Philosophy of Mind / Berit Brogaard
14. What is Consciousness?
15. What is Perception?
16. What are Emotions?
Part VI: Metaphysics / Kristie Miller
17. What is Metaphysics?
18. How Do We Do Metaphysics?
19. Is Our World Structured?
Part VII: Philosophy of Science / Axel Gelfert
20. What is Science?
21. Can We Trust Scientific Models?
22. Is Science Getting Closer to the Truth?
Part VIII: Philosophy of Religion / Tim Mawson
23. What are God's Properties?
24. Is Belief That God Exists Reasonable?
25. Is Faith in God Reasonable?
Part IX: The Meaning of Life / Thaddeus Metz
26. Must God Exist for Your Life to Be Meaningful?
27. Must Your Life Never End for It to Be Meaningful?
28. How Might a Meaningful Life be Possible in a Purely Physical World?