Doing Events Research: From Theory to Practice by Dorothy Fox, Mary Beth Gouthro, Yeganeh Morakabati and John Brackstone
By: Fox, Dorothy.
Contributor(s): Gouthro, Mary Beth | Morakabati, Yeganeh | Brackstone, John.Material type: BookPublisher: Oxon Routledge 2014Description: 251p.ISBN: 9780415666695.DDC classification: 001.422
|Item type||Current location||Collection||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode||Item holds|
|Book||Institute of Management||General||001.422 FOX (Browse shelf)||Available||M0033349|
Browsing Institute of Management Shelves , Collection code: General Close shelf browser
|001.422 ANA Analysis of Survey Data||001.422 ARG Statistics For Research: With a Guide to SPSS||001.422 CAR Doing Data Analysis With SPSS Version 18.0||001.422 FOX Doing Events Research: From Theory to Practice||001.422 FRE There's a Stat for That: What to Do and When to Do it||001.422 FRI Principles and Methods of Statistical Analysis||001.422 GUP Statistical Methods in Education and Psychology|
Part I: The Context of Research
1. Introduction: 'Beginning At The End'
2. The Initial Planning of a Research Project
3. The Scope of the Research
4. The Resources and E-Methods Available
5. Research Designs for Studying Events
6. Using Existing Knowledge in a Research Project
Part II: Data Collection
7. The Research Population
8. Obtaining Research Material
9. Obtaining Research Material
Part III: Data Collection and Analysis
10. Data Collection and Preparation for Analysis
11. Analysing Text and Images
12. Analysing Numbers
13. 'Ending at the Beginning'