Human Resource Management, Social Innovation and Technology Ed by Tanya Bondarouk and Miguel R. Olivas-Lujan
Contributor(s): Bondarouk, Tanya [Editor] | Olivas-Lujan, Miguel R [Editor].Material type: BookSeries: Advanced Series in ManagementVol. 14. Publisher: Bingley Emerald Group Publishing Limited 2014Description: 215p.ISBN: 9781784411305.Subject(s): Personnel Management - Technological InnovationsDDC classification: 658.3
|Item type||Current location||Collection||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode||Item holds|
|Book||Institute of Management On Display||IMDIS||658.3 HUM (Browse shelf)||Available||M0033832|
Part I: Contribution of HRM to Innovation Performance
1. The Mediating Role of Trust and Social Cohesion on the Effects of New Ways of Working: a Dutch Case-Study
2. Social Innovation through Information Provision
3. Principles to Guide Employees to Next Level Innovation Cycles : How Organisations Can Develop New Sustainable Business?
4. Employability and Social Innovation: The Importance of and Interplay between Transformational Leadership and Personality
5. Firm-Level Creative Capital and the Role of External Labour
Part II: Innovative HRM Function
6. Innovating HRM Implementation: The Influence of Organisational Contingencies on the HRM Role of Line Managers
7. Practicing Social Innovation: Enactment of the Employee-Organization Relationship by Employees
8. Global Talent Management in MNCS in the Digital Age: Conceptualizing the GTM-ICT
9. HRM, Technology and Innovation: New HRM Competences For Old Business Challenges?