From Staff Room to Classroom: A Guide for Planning and Coaching Professional Development by Robin J. Fogarty and Brian M. Pete
By: Fogarty, Robin J.
Contributor(s): Pete, Brain M.Material type: BookPublisher: California Sage Publication 2017Edition: 2nd ed.Description: 182p.ISBN: 9781506358277.Subject(s): Professional DevelopmentDDC classification: 370.715
|Item type||Current location||Collection||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode||Item holds|
|Book||Institute of Management On Display||IMDIS||370.715 FOG (Browse shelf)||Not For Loan||M0033965|
A look at the book
A peek at the chapter highlights
1. A guide to the change process
2. A guide to the adult learner
3. A guide to site-based professional development
4. A guide to the role of designing professional learning
5. A guide to the role of presenting professional learning experiences
6. A guide to the role of facilitating professional learning
7. A guide to the role of coaching professional learning
8. A guide to the anatomy of a workshop
9. A guide to sustained professional learning.