Learning to Be a Teacher by John Lange and Sue Burroughs Lange
By: Lange, John.
Contributor(s): Burroughs-Lange, Sue.Material type: BookPublisher: California Sage Publications Inc. 2017Description: 236p.ISBN: 9781473960343.Subject(s): Teachers - Professional ethics | Career developmentDDC classification: 370.71041
|Item type||Current location||Collection||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode||Item holds|
|Book||Institute of Management||General||370.71041 LAN (Browse shelf)||Available||M0033964|
Section 1. A learning perspective on teacher development.
1. Your professional learning consciousness.
2. Becoming a self-regulating, autonomous professional.
Section 2. Professional learning strategies.
3. Self-monitoring teaching and learning.
4. The self-regulation of professional learning. - The professional learning agenda.
5. Advancing your professional learning.
6. Refining professional learning through review and interpretation.
7. The planning process.