Your Happiness was Hacked: why tech is winning the battle to control your brain and how to fight back by Vivek Wadhwa and Alex Salkever
By: Salkever, Alex.
Contributor(s): Salkever, Alex.Material type: BookPublisher: Oakland Penguin Books India (P) Ltd. 2018Description: 234p.ISBN: 9780670091423.Subject(s): Information technology - Social aspectsDDC classification: 303.4833
|Item type||Current location||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode||Item holds|
|Book||Institute of Management||303.4833 WAD (Browse shelf)||Checked out||24/12/2018||M0034342|
1. How Technology Removes Our Choices
2. The Origins of Technology Addiction
3. Online Technology and Love
4. Online Technology and Work
5. Online Technology and Play
6. Online Technology and Life
7. How Can We Make Technology Healthier for Humans?
8. A Vision for a More Humane Tech
9. A Personal Epilogue.