|Item type||Current library||Collection||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode||Item holds|
|Book||Institute of Management||Reference||338.954 ECO (Browse shelf(Opens below))||Not For Loan||M0031239|
1. Economic Outlook, Prospects, and Policy Challenges
2. Fiscal Framework
3. 'Wiping Every Tear from Every Eye': The JAM Number Trinity Solution
4. The Investment Climate: Stalled Projects, Debt Overhang and the Equity Puzzle
5. Credit, Structure and Double Financial Repression: A Diagnosis of the Banking Sector
6. Putting Public Investment on Track: The Rail Route to Higher Growth
7. What to Make in India? Manufacturing or Services?
8. A National Market for Agricultural Commodities? Some Issues and Way Forward
9. From Carbon Subsidy to Carbon Tax: India's Green Actions
10. The Fourteenth Finance Commission (FFC) Implications for Fiscal Federalism in India?