The Exile: The Stunning Inside Story of Osama bin Laden and Al Qaeda in Flight by Cathy Scott-Clark and Adrian Levy
By: Scott-Clark, Cathy.
Contributor(s): Levy, Adrian.Material type: BookPublisher: New York Bloomsbury Publishing Plc 2017Description: 619p.ISBN: 9781408892534.Subject(s): Bin Laden, Osama, 1957-2011 - Family | Terrorists - Biography | History - United States - 21st CenturyDDC classification: 958.1046092
|Item type||Current location||Collection||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode||Item holds|
|Book||Institute of Management||General||958.1046092 CLA (Browse shelf)||Available||M0033128|
1. "Shit. I think we bit off more than we could chew"
2. "Terrorism is a duty and assassination is a Sunnah"
3. "These Arabs... they have killed Afghans. They have trained their guns on Afghan lives... We want them out"
4. "Poor ones, this is not how revenge is, or will be"
5. "The banging was so strong that I felt at some point that my skull was in pieces"
6. "If you bid us plunge into the ocean, we would follow you"
7. "The reprisals of the mujahideen shall come like lightning bolts"
8. "We will get you, CIA team, inshallah, we will bring you down"
9. "I'm back with the people I was with before"
10. "We go to a house, we fuck with some people, and we leave. This is just a longer flight"
11. "What really happened doesn't matter if there is an official story behind it that 99.999% of the world would believe"
12. "It is going to be worse when my father dies. The world is going to be very, very nasty... it will be a disaster"
13. "It will be just the end of the beginning rather than the beginning of the end"