RSM Simplified: Optimizing Processes Using Response Surface Methods for Design of Experiments by Mark Anderson and Patrick J. Whitcomb
By: Anderson, Mark.
Contributor(s): Whitcomb, Patrick J.Material type: BookPublisher: Boca Raton CRC Press Taylor & Francis Group 2017Edition: 2nd ed.Description: 295p.ISBN: 9781498745987.Subject(s): Experimental Design - Congresses | Response Surfaces, Statistics - CongressesDDC classification: 519.57
|Item type||Current location||Collection||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode||Item holds|
|Book||Institute of Management||General||519.57 AND (Browse shelf)||Available||M0033852|
1. Introduction to the Beauty of Response Surface Methods.
2. Lessons to Learn from Happenstance Regression.
3. Factorials to set the stage for more glamorous RSM Designs.
4. Central Composite Design: Stars Added-RSM Show Begins.
5. Three-Level Designs.
6. Finding your sweet spot for multiple responses.
7. Computer-generated optimal designs.
8. Everything you should know about CCDs (but dare not ask!).
9. RSM for Six Sigma.
10. Other Applications for RSM.
11. Applying RSM to Mixtures.