RSM Simplified: Optimizing Processes Using Response Surface Methods for Design of Experiments by Mark Anderson and Patrick J. Whitcomb
By: Anderson, Mark.
Contributor(s): Whitcomb, Patrick J.Material type: BookPublisher: Boca Raton CRC Press Taylor & Francis Group 2017Edition: 2nd ed.Description: 295p.ISBN: 9781498745987.Subject(s): Experimental Design - Congresses | Response Surfaces, Statistics - CongressesDDC classification: 519.57
|Item type||Current location||Collection||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode||Item holds|
|Book||Institute of Management||General||519.57 AND (Browse shelf)||Available||M0033852|
Browsing Institute of Management Shelves , Collection code: General Close shelf browser
1. Introduction to the Beauty of Response Surface Methods.
2. Lessons to Learn from Happenstance Regression.
3. Factorials to set the stage for more glamorous RSM Designs.
4. Central Composite Design: Stars Added-RSM Show Begins.
5. Three-Level Designs.
6. Finding your sweet spot for multiple responses.
7. Computer-generated optimal designs.
8. Everything you should know about CCDs (but dare not ask!).
9. RSM for Six Sigma.
10. Other Applications for RSM.
11. Applying RSM to Mixtures.