|Item type||Current location||Collection||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode||Item holds|
|Book||Institute of Commerce||General||658 MAT (Browse shelf)||Available||C0000162|
Browsing Institute of Commerce Shelves , Collection code: General Close shelf browser
|657.835 PUB Public Sector Accounting||657.837 ACC Accounting and Finance for the International Hospitality Industry||657.837 KUM Financial Accounting for Hotels||658 MAT Mysteries in Management||658 SIN Taxmann's Business Environment and Entrepreneurship||658 TUL Business Organisation and Management||658.001 AHU Business Economics: Recommended by UGC in its Model Curriculum|
1. Is Seven Truly a Lucky Number and Thirteen Really Unlucky?
2. Why Are Women Under-represented in National Parliaments?
3. Why Do Nations Compete?
4. Are Emotions in Organizational Life a Nuisance?
5. What Is the ‘DNA’ of an Organization?
6. Is Management a Science, an Art or a Craft?
7. Are Strategies Invented or Discovered?
8. Can Managerial Productivity Be Measured?
9. Why Does the Popularity and Effectiveness of Leasers Decline with the Passage of Time?
10. Why Is There No Management Theory for Optimal Task Partitioning?
Epilogue: More Mysteries
A Note on the Author
A Note on IIMA Business Books