Weaving Analytics for Effective Decision Making by Arindam Banerjee and Tanushri Banerjee
By: Banerjee, Arindam.
Contributor(s): Banerjee, Tanushri.Material type: BookPublisher: New Delhi Sage Publication India Pvt. Ltd. 2017Description: 162p.ISBN: 9789386446763.Subject(s): Industrial management - Decision making - Data processingDDC classification: 658.4032
|Item type||Current location||Collection||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode||Item holds|
|Book||Institute of Management||General||658.4032 BAN (Browse shelf)||Available||M0034239|
Part I. An approach to build analytics capability to solve business problems
Introduction: the practice of analytics and the associated "conundrum"
1. Where to begin: managing organization's data inventory for effective decision support
2. Useful approaches to mining information: building intuition of tools
3. Resolving business problems with (predictive analytics) : scoping the objectives
4. Communicating analytical output: numbers or narratives
5. Analysis to analytics: building the infrastructure
Part II. The analytic "state of affairs"
6. Perspectives on knowledge process adoption in emerging economies