The Harvard Business Review Entrepreneur's Handbook: Everything You Need to Launch and Grow Your New Business by Harvard Business ReviewMaterial type: BookPublisher: Boston Harvard Business Review Press 2018Description: 292p.ISBN: 9781633693685.Subject(s): New business enterprisesDDC classification: 658.11
|Item type||Current location||Collection||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode||Item holds|
|Book||Institute of Management||General||658.11 HAR (Browse shelf)||Available||M0034360|
Part I: Preparing for the journey.
1. Is starting a business right for you?
Part II: Defining your enterprise.
2. Shaping an opportunity
3. Building your business model and strategy
4. Organizing your company
5. Writing your business plan
Part III: Financing your business.
6. Startup-stage finances
7. Growth-stage financing
8. Angel investors and venture capital
9. Going public
Part IV: Scaling up
10. Sustaining entrepreneurial growth
11. Leadership for a growing business
12. Keeping the entrepreneurial spirit alive
Part V: Looking to the future
13. Harvest time.