It's the Manager: Gallup finds the quality of managers and team leaders is the single biggest factor in your organization's long-term success by Jim Clifton and Jim Harter
By: Clifton, Jim.
Contributor(s): Harter, Jim.Material type: BookPublisher: Simon & Schuster India 2019ISBN: 9781595622242.Subject(s): LeadershipDDC classification: 658.4
|Item type||Current location||Collection||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode||Item holds|
|Book||Institute of Management||General||658.4 CLI (Browse shelf)||Available||M0043025|
1. What Exactly Should CEOs and CHROs Change?
2. Why Organizational Change Is So Hard
3. Two Non-Negotiable Traits for Leaders
4. Bring Multiple Teams Together
5. Make Great Decisions
6. Chapter 6 What Is an Organizational Culture?
7. Chapter 7 Why Culture Matters
8. Chapter 8 How to Change a Culture
9. Attracting the New Workforce
10. Hiring Star Employees
11. Hiring Analytics - the Solution
12. Where to Find "Game Film" on Future Stars
13. Five Questions for Onboarding
14. Shortcut to Development - Strengths-Based Conversations
15. Ciifton Strengths 34: A Taxonomy of Human Potential
16. Five Steps to Building a Strengths-Based Culture
17. The Right Expectations - Competencies 2.0
18. Getting Succession Planning Right
19. The Exit
Boss to Coach
20. Three Requirements of Coaching
21. The Five Coaching Conversations
22. Pay and Promotion
23. Performance Ratings: The Bias
24. Performance Ratings: The Fix
25. Make "My Development" the Reason Employees Stay
26. Moneyball for Workplaces
27. The Team Leader Breakthrough
28. Why Employee Engagement Programs Haven't Worked
29. Creating a Culture of High Development
30. The Five Traits of Great Managers
31. How to Develop Your Managers
The Future of Work
32. A Quick Review of What Has Changed in the Workplace
33. Three Requirements for Diversity and Inclusion
34. Diversity and Inclusion: "Treat Me With Respect"
35. Diversity and Inclusion: "Value Me for My Strengths"
36. Diversity and Inclusion: "Leaders Will Do What Is Right"
37. The Gender Gap
38. Women in the Workplace: The #MeToo Era
39. Women in the Workplace: Why the Pay Gap?
40. Women in the Workplace: Work-Life Flexibility
41. Are Boomers a Burde
42. Benefits, Perks and Flextime: What Do Employees Really Care About?
43. How Flextime and High Performance Can Go Hand in Hand
44. The New Office
45. Corporate Innovation: How to Manage - and Nurture - Creativity
46. You Can't Be "Agile" Without Great Managers
47. Gig Work: The New Employer-Employee Relationship
48. Gig Workers: Desperate or Satisfied? 164
49. Artificial Intelligence Has Arrived. Now What?
50. Artificial Intelligence: Preparing Your Workplace
51. Caught up in Technology - HCM Systems and Other Solutions
52. Better Decision-Making With Predictive Analytics: Moneyball for Managers