Small Business and Entrepreneurship Vol. 4 Ed by Robert A. Blackburn and Candida G. Brush
Contributor(s): Blackburn, Robert A [Editor] | Brush, Candida G [Editor].Material type: BookSeries: SAGE Library in Business and Management. Publisher: New Delhi Sage Publications India Pvt. Ltd. 2013Description: 434p.ISBN: 9781412934374.Subject(s): Small Business - EntrepreneurshipDDC classification: 658.022
|Item type||Current location||Collection||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode||Item holds|
|Book||Institute of Management||Reference||658.022 SMA (Browse shelf)||Not For Loan||M0036160|
E: Entrepreneurial Processes And Activities (Continued)
17: Finance and Financial Management
65. The Economics of Small Business Finance :The Roles of Private Equity and Debt Markets in the Financial Growth Cycle
66. Competition, Small Business Financing and Discrimination: Evidence From a New Survey
67. Patterns of Venture Capital Funding: Is Gender a Factor?
68. Innovation and Regional Growth in Small High Technology Firms: Evidence from Britain and the USA
69. Access to Finance by Ethnic Minority Businesses in the UK
18: Human Resource Management and Employment Relations
70. Managing Human Resources in Small Organizations : What Do We Know?
71. Human Resource Management in Smaller Firms : A Contradiction in Terms?
72. A New Look at Job Satisfaction in the Small Firm
73. Regulation of Work in Small Firms
74. What's So Special about Small Firms? Developing and Integrated Approach to Analysing Small Firm Industrial Relations
75. Praising Caesar Not Burying Him: What We Know About Employment Relations in Small Firm
19: Marketing and Marketing Strategies
76. The Evolution of Marketing in Small Firms - D J Carson
77. An Investigation of Marketing Practice by Firm Size
78. Coping with the Market
79. Collaboration and Performance in Foreign Markets: The Case of Young High-Technology Manufacturing Firms
20: Networking and External Relations
80. The Contribution of Business Associations to SMEs: Strategy, Bundling or Reassurance?
81. The Institutional Embeddedness of Local Inter-Firm Networks : A Leverage for Business Creation
82. The Role, Use and Activation of Strong and Weak Network Ties
83. Social Structure and Competition in Inter-Firm Networks : The Paradox of Embeddedness