Financial Accounting by Patricia A. Libby, Frank Hodge and Robert Libby
By: Libby, Robert.
Contributor(s): Hodge, Frank | Libby, Robert.Material type: BookPublisher: New Delhi Tata McGraw Hill Education India Pvt. Ltd. 2017Edition: 9th ed.Description: 703p.ISBN: 9789353166519.Subject(s): Financial AccountingDDC classification: 657
|Item type||Current location||Collection||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode||Item holds|
|Book||Institute of Commerce||General||657 LIB (Browse shelf)||Available||C0000396|
1. Financial Statements and Business Decisions Focus Company: Le-Nature's Inc
2. Investing and Financing Decisions and the Accounting System Focus Company: Chipotle Mexican Grill
3. Operating Decisions and the Accounting System Focus Company: Chipotle Mexican Grill
4. Adjustments, Financial Statements, and the Quality of Earnings Focus Company: Chipotle Mexican Grill
5. Communicating and Interpreting Accounting Information Focus Company: Apple Inc.
6. Reporting and Interpreting Sales Revenue, Receivables, and Cash Focus Company: Deckers Outdoor Corporation
7. Reporting and Interpreting Cost of Goods Sold and Inventory Focus Company: Harley-Davidson, Inc.
8. Reporting and Interpreting Property, Plant, and Equipment; Intangibles; and Natural Resources Focus Company: Southwest Airlines
9. Reporting and Interpreting Liabilities Focus Company: Starbucks
10. Reporting and Interpreting Bonds Focus Company: AT&T
11. Reporting and Interpreting Owners' Equity Focus Company: The Kroger Co.
12. Statement of Cash Flows Focus Company: National Beverage Corp.
13. Analyzing Financial Statements Focus Company: The Home Depot Appendix A Present and Future Value